Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mason!


Today is a bitter-sweet day. It's the day that Mason entered the world. For that, we rejoice. We thank God for making him! We also are thankful that we received some updated photos of Mason on Thanksgiving Day. These are his official 2 year pictures! Check them out!

 You made all the delicate inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Psalm 139:13-16

How we wish you were home with us on your special day, Mason. We've been thinking about you and praying for you. We even made you a cake. Zachary volunteered to blow out the candles since you weren't able to be here;)

Although you're not here for this birthday, we can rest assured that God has his hand on you. We trust that he is guiding you and supporting you. For that, we are truly thankful.

You both precede and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Psalm 139:5   





4 comments:

Durene said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Mason! Lonnie and Nancy...your son is beautiful !!! I pray he will be with you soon!

Freeman Family said...

Happy Birthday Mason and yeah for new pictures! I love how he is pointing in them....very inquisitive!! I think I am in love! :) God is good!

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a cutie pie!! I know you are anxious to get your hands on that little boy!! I love the new pictures!

Can't wait to catch up with you :)

Anonymous said...

He is an absolute doll. You both have been so patient, he will be in your arms very soon! We so enjoyed having you last night. I hope Zach's follow up appointments are going well. We love you all. Mike, Stephanie, Peyton, Parker and Preston!