Friday, October 14, 2011

Fortune Teller?

I cleaned out some of my old texts in my phone this week. You will never guess what I found! On 10/13/2010 (1 year ago yesterday) I sent Lonnie a text telling him that Zach said we should go to China to get a baby. It was something Zachary thought up all on his own, as Lonnie and I had not been talking about the next adoption with Zach yet.
One year later to the exact day, our agency has our dossier in their hands. They will be sending it to China today!



3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

So sweet!! I can't wait to see Mason come home!!

Anonymous said...

Just checking your blog to see if you had posted a picture of your new "MAMA" wheels! So glad you love the van. We can't wait to see the 4 of you in it next time we see you! In love and prayers, Steph

Lisa A said...

Seroious goose bumps here...so precious! I love how God whispers in their little ears all the things they need to know to prepare their little hearts. Oh, if I could only listen that closely--so seriously precious. Wonderful post.

And isn't it wonderful you still had that text a year later!!! OH my--God is so good! He's riding on your shoulder my friend.

Hugs to Zachary for us--he's adorable!